What is the best treatment for wart removal?

Dermatologist
Question
I had 3 warts removed my dermotogist said clean with hydrogen peroxide I was ready you shouldn't alo whats the best treatment for it to heal
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. The best treatment for wart is to remove it. It has already been done. Cleaning with hydrogen peroxide is not that necessary. Instead you can apply podophylotoxin cream. This will prevent recurrance. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Wishing you good health, Thank you

Follow-up: What is the best treatment for wart removal? 3 hours later
what should I clean with after I had it removed by dermotogist should I let air at it or put bandaid on

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 13 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello For now just apply ointment mupirocine on that and let it be open to air. Don't put band aid. Thank you