What is the best treatment for wart removal?
User rating for this question
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. The best treatment for wart is to remove it. It has already been done. Cleaning with hydrogen peroxide is not that necessary. Instead you can apply podophylotoxin cream. This will prevent recurrance. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Wishing you good health, Thank you
Follow-up: What is the best treatment for wart removal? 3 hours later
what should I clean with after I had it removed by dermotogist should I let air at it or put bandaid on
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 13 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello For now just apply ointment mupirocine on that and let it be open to air. Don't put band aid. Thank you
People also viewed
- Is dr scholl's clear away wart remover used in the treatment of flat warts ?
- Drugs/medication for tooth discoloration
- Diagnosis of pneumocephalus
- Prurigo lesions causes
- Diagnosis of eyestrain
- Treatment and cure for favism
- Healed morphea lesions causes
- What is the best treatment for wart removal
- Rash , bloody agony causes
- Hereditary hair fall causes
- Is clear away wart removal system used in the treatment of common warts ?
- Drugs/medication for necessarily mean injury
- Is dr scholl's clear away wart remover used in the treatment of warts?
- Photo-sensitivity dermatitis causes
- What are the medicine and treatment available for genital warts