What is the best remedy for getting rid of dark lines above eyebrows?

What is the best remedy for getting rid of dark lines above my eyebrows? I've had them for a while now and are a real nuisance.
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 2 hours later
There could be many causes for forehead pigmentation like melasma, sun induced, hereditary, due to use of cosmetic or fragrant oils, reihl's Melanosis, lichen planus pigmentosus etc.
I wuld be in better position to answer the query, if you could upload an image of your forehead depicting these black lines above eyebrows.
Kindly upload an image and we may continue our discussion further.
Hoping to hear from you soon.