What is the best remedy for blurred vision and dizziness?
User rating for this question
Hi, my husband has been painting the inside rooms in our house, last night he had blurry vision and then dizziness afterwards, the dizziness prolonged until today, what is the best remedy for this?
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Environmental and Occupational Hazards
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Testing is important Detailed Answer: Hi, Your husband should not be exposed to the fumes of the paint further for next couple of days for sure. Same time it is better to get tested for BP, blood sugar, ECG and Ultrasound of the neck carotids to check for carotid artery intimal thickness. This is essential because we would not be able to predict the potency of the problem in a man nearing 70 yrs of age. Since he already had injuries in the recent past I do not think it is a good idea to wait for home remedies. If his new symptoms are only because of the poisonous fumes of the paint they will subside on its own if not exposed to them for couple of days.
People also viewed
- Rapid heartbeat blurred vision dizziness
- Humalog mix insulin
- What is the treatment for blurred vision dizziness and confusion
- Blurred vision dizziness headache dysuria
- Carafate sucralfate suspension
- Having blurred vision dizziness and migraines during pregnancy
- I have inhaled fumes
- Need a wee a lot and hurts to wee
- Ammonium lac cream
- Medical issues with sniffing rubbing alcohol bad
- Tobramycin using nebulizer
- Symptoms blurred vision dizziness headache
- How dangerous is inhaled bleach
- Male enhancement risks
- I accidentally inhaled paint fumes