What is the best recommendation for a combo skin?

What's the best you'd recommend for a combo skin? And what do you think of a vitamin C serum?
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello By combo skin probably you mean both oily and dry skin. Best product for such type of skin are cosmetics which are in water based base. For example a water based sunscreen would suit you better. Also use tea tree oil face wash. Vitamin c helps in collagen remodelling hence it can be used for any type of skin. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: What is the best recommendation for a combo skin? 9 hours later
I usually use cleanser for normal skin because cleanser for oily skin dries my skin. So whats the best cleanser for a normal to senstive skin cleanser? And i want your opinion of a good sunscreen.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 14 hours later
Brief Answer: non comedogenic cleanser Detailed Answer: Hello Non comedogenic cleansers like cetaphil will suit you better. These cleansers leave a thin film of moisture on face, hence preventing excess dryness. As I mentioned earlier, you can use water based sunscreens, commonly called as aqua gel. Don't use a sunscreen with spf more than 30 as the higher the spf, more oily the sunscreen becomes. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you