What is the best post cycle therapy to keep myself safe and keep gains after cycle?

Question
would like to go on a steroids cycle to put on some size, my enquiry is whats the best post cycle therapy to keep me safe and keep my gains after cycle? do i need anything while on steroids cycle? this is my cycle plan WWW.WWWW.WW

Posted Sun, 12 Aug 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,

Welcome to healthcare magic!
The zooming attractive physique is the dream of every man for your age.
The anabolic steroids look very attractive option but they do not come without unwanted attachments.
The first thing every man has got a different body and some would not get a great physique with all of them tried for indefinite time.
Apart from that the gain is lost when you are off steroids.
There are so many proven risks with steroid use for muscle building.
They cause water retention, edema and hypertension, can cause weight gain, induce diabetes mellitus, benign intracranial hypertension, striae, gynecomastia, excessive coagulation tendency- pulmonary embolism, risk for myocardial infarction, cerebrovascular accident, cholestatic jaundice, adenomas in liver to mention a few.
I think a balanced diet program and moderate exercise is much more rewarding and long lasting and almost universally effective in building muscle mass and fitness.
Personal websites tend to describe the things in exaggeration to claim clients to reap profits, I would advise to consult impartial web portals and large medical studies to come to a safe conclusion.
I have discussed the pro and cons just to tell a spade a spade, please decide yourself- Steroid vs Exercises, Take a judicious decision.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: What is the best post cycle therapy to keep myself safe and keep gains after cycle? 21 hours later
yeah i understand but this is my last cycle ever and i want to gain as much as i can out of it, and i need to do it the right way thats all

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 21 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,

Welcome to healthcare magic!
It was my duty to tell you the truth- the risks are much more both numbers and severity. Take a justifiable decision.
Why do no not you try the good physical exercise and good nutrition pathway.
Give it a passionate try for four months, I hope you would have results.

I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!