What is the best post cycle therapy to keep me safe and keep my gains after cycle?

Question
Hi

I would like to go on a steroids cycle to put on some size, my enquiry is whats the best post cycle therapy to keep me safe and keep my gains after cycle? do i need anything while on steroids cycle? this is my cycle plan WWW.WWWW.WW

thanks
Posted Wed, 8 Aug 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 6 hours later
Dear XXXXXX,
My earnest appeal to you is to refrain from using any body building products that are represented to contain steroids or steroid-like substances. These dugs are approved for use only in certain types of anemias, breast cancers and to gain weight after severe illness, injury or infection to rebuild tissue after injury.
Using steroids to improve athletic performance and put on size is unsafe and illegal. I have never prescribed any of these drugs to normal healthy individuals. Try natural methods rather than resorting to these sort of harmful medicines. i find no valid reason for you to use them.

Shivaprasad

Follow-up: What is the best post cycle therapy to keep me safe and keep my gains after cycle? 16 hours later
uh well i am only planning to stay on this cycle for 3 months then stop it forever, i just want to get my shape and maintain as much as i can from what i gained, this is my last cycle, what do you think?
I read about bodybuilders who never stop taking steroids for years and i am only going on it for the next 3 months and that's it
any advice

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 19 minutes later
Ok fine.I understand your point of view. Many of the body builders who have used steroids on long term have landed in significant health problems. While you are steroids you can take calcium, multivitamin tablets and vitamin D. These will further help your muscle development. Also take balanced diet XXXXXXX in protien. To maintain your gains after you have stopped them continue calcium vit d and high prot diet and donot stop your exercises. Rather than stopping the drugs abrubtly taper them off slowly lest you dont develop withdrawal symptoms.

Regars,
Shivaprasad

Follow-up: What is the best post cycle therapy to keep me safe and keep my gains after cycle? 23 hours later
thanks for the reply

what about HCG? or arimidex do I need them in the pct so i can keep some of my gains? any drugs that is important to take so i can keep my gains and get my hormones levels back to normal??

thanks

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 22 minutes later
Arimidex is given to prevent the side effects of anabolic steroids on breast leading to gynaecomastia. So you have to take them only until you are on anabolic steroids to be precise until the anabolic steroids are inside your body.
With regards to hcg a small dose of 250 to 500 IU everyday or alternate days for 2 to 3 weeks only. not beyond that.

Follow-up: What is the best post cycle therapy to keep me safe and keep my gains after cycle? 1 hour later
ok is that all i need to take?

arimidex at how many doses? and for how long? when do i start taking them

thanks

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 14 hours later
Arimidex needs to be taken while you are on steroids. Dose is 1mg/d orally daily. You need to take it until you are on steroids.

Follow-up: What is the best post cycle therapy to keep me safe and keep my gains after cycle? 7 hours later
one last question, any advice of good supplements? or special vitamin or anything i could use while on and after the cycle to help out?

thank you very much and i would like to leave a good feed back about u

Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 17 minutes later
Any good multivitamin capsule, calcium tablet once daily, vitamin D supplementation
atleast 2000 IU/d are all helpful. However I won't be able to provide you with brand names because of regulatory restrictions.