What is the best medication for acne scars with oily skin?

Hello, I'm in my twenties and unmarried, I am looking for the best (safest/non side effect) medication to remove the acne scares, I have an oily skin too. I have tried my products but it dint help me reduce the acne.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thank for the query. The modalities of treatment differ according to the grade of scars. I would like to see a photograph of your face showing the scars. This will help me in giving you proper guidance. please upload a photograph. Waiting for your response. Thank you