What is the best liquid supplement and how to control Dyskinesia?

what is then best liquid supplement for me. I can't eat meat or animal protein-meds will not work. have to eat a little 5 times a day was 230 lbs. now170 6ft.3" tall and loosing what would youn you recomend to control my Dyskinesia
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 7 hours later
Brief Answer: liquid diet plan Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Thanks for writing to us. I went through the query and under stood your concern. The full liquid diet is low in iron, vitamin B12, vitamin A, and thiamine So these vitamins, iron, need to be supplemented with medication. You can take mixture of milk and milk products, vegetable juices, fruit juices,cooked refined cereals, soups. need to adjust calorie and all essential nutrition in it. Breakfast: fruit juice 1 cup hot cereal 1/2 cup eggnog 8 oz whole milk 8 oz hot tea with sugar & lemon Lunch or dinner: strained creamed soup 3/4 cup juice 1 cup ice cream 1/2 cup pudding or custard 1/2 cup whole milk 8 oz hot tea with sugar & lemon salt/pepper. You can divide them take 5 days a day. Ddyskinesia is a serious side effect that occurs when you take medications called neuroleptics. Most often, it occurs when you take the medication for many months or years, but in some cases it can occur after you take them for as little as 6 weeks. If diagnosed early, the condition may be reversed by stopping the drug( with your treating doctors advice) that caused the symptoms. the involuntary movements may become permanent and in some cases may become significantly worse. Study suggested that a few dyskinesia patients may receive a small benefit from the use of benzodiazepine, Dopamine agonists are medications that activate receptors where dopamine is not present. These are used in the treatment of Parkinson's disease. Amine-depleting medications actually reduce the levels of dopamine in the brain as well as serotonin. The most effective of these appears to be tetrabenazine, these are 2 drugs found useful in few patients. Hope this explanation helps you. Feel free to ask if any related query and I will be happy to help you. Regards