What is the best alternative for abortion drug?

Dr XXXXXXX what is the best alternative for abortion drug out there since abortion pills are banned where I live . pls help can primolut n work also?
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Termination of pregnancy in some other country Detailed Answer: Hi Omah....., Welcome to healthcare Magic! Abortion is illegal in most of the Islamic countries especially the gulf. You can hardly do anything if you have tested positive for pregnancy. Only way is to accept it and adjust or trip to some country of your comfort like India and get treated by a gynecologist. You should use accurate means like copper T to be safe against pregnancy in future. You could have taken the oral contraceptives Primolut N etc. for emergency contraception in specific regimen. But they have to be used within 72 hrs of unprotected sexual intercourse. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Follow-up: What is the best alternative for abortion drug? 10 minutes later
Are there any herbal ways that can carry an abortion or miscarriage?? for example black pepper, parsley tea or eating lots of pineapples? Please help as I have never been in a tougher situation in my entire life. I am getting panic attacks and I can't inform anybody about this. I am ashamed of myself for this very very selfish decision
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 14 hours later
Brief Answer: The home remedies are unreliable Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome back. We are allopathic doctor & heard about these herbal things like black pepper & papaya as abortifacient but their efficacy might be known to Ayurvedic practitioners. As far as my practice goes they are highly unreliable option to observe. You should plan a feasible solution rather than being sick with the idea of guilt. I hope the advise will be helpful for you.