What is the average time of ejaculation and what is the perfect penis size?

Question
hi, Dr. what is the average time of ejaculation and what is the perfect or average size(long and thickness) of penis of an Indian Man ?
Posted Wed, 8 Aug 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sourav Ganguly 3 hours later
      About the penis size, in the last big Indian study said it is found between 4.8-6 inch and girth is 4.6-4.8 inch but in western, the average size is 5-7.5 inch but all the size measured in erected condition.
The average ejaculation time is about 2-8mins if it below 2 mins we call it as premature ejaculation.

Hope I gave answer to your entire query.

Do you want to ask anything more, feel free to ask me. Else, close the answer by giving star rating and writing review.

Best wishes, Dr Sourav Ganguly