What is the average penile length for a 24 year old?

Psychiatrist
Question
i am 24 years old my height is 5ft7inch weight is 70kg my penis length is just 4inch in erect and it has not grown since the begining of my puberty what is the reason behind that? i would like to increase it to another 2 to 3 iches please give some idea
Posted Sat, 9 Mar 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 15 hours later

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     24 year old female
•     Concern related to penile length.

I can understand your concern related to penis size as it is very distressing condition. It is frequently associated with anxiety and poor self esteem.

There is enough date and information which suggests that the length of Penis has nothing to do with satisfaction of a woman.

Most sensitive portion of the vagina present at the entry level: initial 1-2 inch. So satisfaction female partner is not dependent on penile length only. It is also dependent on emotional attachment.

There is wide variation in length of penis among different individual. It can vary between 3 and 9 inch in erect state among different individual according to some studies. So, never compare size of penis with others (friends or porn stars). Like people have different height so true is for penile length. So there is point for worrying, if size of penis is between 3 and 9 inch.

Scientifically there is no molecule proven to increase penile length although you can found many products in market for this, but there is no scientific data for efficacy of these products.

If short penile length is because of some reasons like hormonal imbalance (like decrease testosterone) then it is case of worrying but it is associated with several other symptoms including lack of sexual desire. In that case you can have serum testosterone assay to check its level. In testosterone deficiency (less likely in your case), hormonal treatment help in increasing penile length.

Regular aerobic exercise increase whole body blood circulation. It may helpful in your case also, to some extent. If your sexual desire is ok and there is no difficulty in performing sex then there is no need to worry about sexual health.

Apart from that Jelque exercise (like milking exercise) help in many cases in few months. It is very effective and can increase penile length 1-2 inches in 6-12 month, if done regularly. You can find its video on Google search. It will not cost you, but effects are very good.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
http://bit.ly/Dr-Ashish-Mittal

Follow-up: What is the average penile length for a 24 year old? 31 minutes later
as i asked what is the reason for not growing my penis length fro puberty is there hormone deficincy or what please do clear that

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 4 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Factors affecting penis size and abnormalities can lead to short penis:
-Genetics: Determined by genes
-Endocrine disruption like abnormality in thyroid hormones, decrease testosterone and increase estrogen hormone in body.
-Obesity
-Chemicals: synthetic (e.g. pesticides, anti-bacterial Triclosan, plasticizers for plastics, etc) and natural (e.g. chemicals found in tea tree oil and lavender oil).
-Incomplete descent of testicles in first year of life
-Use of estrogen based fertility drugs like diethylstilbestrol (DES) by mother of patient during pregnancy

Although with 4 inch penis size there is no much need for worry. But to increase penis length you can practice Jelque exercise.

To investigate hormonal imbalance you can have following test:
-Thyroid profile
-Testosterone level
-Estrogen level

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too, if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: What is the average penile length for a 24 year old? 32 hours later
i have continiously masturbating since 17 years of my age and i think deu to frequent masturbation my penis get small.Is masturbation cause small penis?Is masturbation cause pimples??

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Thanks for follow up again.

Masturbation is not harmful for health and more than 80% man and woman masturbate in some point of the time. It does not have any bad effects on health and does not lead to any medical problems like pimples.

Some people have many wrong ideas about masturbation - that it causes ill effects on health like nervous weakness, reduced energy, etc or sexual problems like impotence in the future and small penis size. All this is not true and these are just myths and misconceptions originated due to quacks advertisements on road sides and non scientific magazines. Secondly, there can be a lot of normal variations in penis size (between 3 and 9 inch), and remember again that size of the penis is not a major factor in sexual performance.

Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: What is the average penile length for a 24 year old? 21 hours later
Is there any procedure to increase penis length if it is due to hormone deficincy?
i would like to increase another 2 inches so please give the suggestion..
Scinetifically size is not matter but phsycological it does matter.So please give some suggestion should i go for surgery ???

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later

Q. Is there any procedure to increase penis length if it is due to hormone deficincy?
Answer: In such cases first step is identification of hormonal deficiency. To investigate hormonal imbalance you can have following test:
-Thyroid profile
-Testosterone level
-Estrogen level

If there is hormonal imbalance, then only hormonal treatment will be needed from endocrinologist.

Q. i would like to increase another 2 inches so please give the suggestion..
Answer: For that, follow advice in first reply.

Q. Scientifically size is not matter but phsycological it does matter.So please give some suggestion should i go for surgery ???
Answer: Penile lengthening procedure done by urosurgeon. But outcome is not very good as lengthening procedure can damage nerves in penis which can lead to erectile dysfunction and lack of pleasure.

I understand psychologically size matter, but do not rush to any procedure which can affect/harm already existing sexual ability. Try to use simple and practical solutions which I mentioned above.

Wish you good health.
Regards.