What is the appropriate diet when working out at gym?

Hello Doc, I go to gym 3-4 times a week and to increase protein intake i have started to take raw egg whites 3 numbers mixed with milk with breakfast. i am taking it for last 3 months appro.4 days a week. is it advisable to continue or should i make some adjustments in the diet. rgds XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 days later
Brief Answer: You can continue Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. It is a healthy regime you are following . I recommend you to continue the same. You can also take protein and multivitamin supplements in the night. Regards,