What is the amount of formula milk a two year should consume?

Feb 2013

How much formula milk should my 2 year old son consume. Lately he chooses to eat solids rather than drink milk.. A while ago he was only able to have 11 fl oz over the past 24 hours..however he has eaten quite a lot..
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 9 days later

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.

In your 2 years old child you can restrict the formula milk to a total of 500 ml per day in divided feeds.

It is advised to give more solid foods as they contain more calories, proteins, fat, and nutrients like vitamins and minerals which are essential for the child growth.

Therefore I advise you to give formula milk of 500 ml per day and give more balanced, nutritious solid food for his optimal and healthy growth.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.