What is the alternative treatment for chronic UTI and recurring kidney stones?

I had a very chronic UTI and now i'm having a recurring kidney stone......i just want to get rid of it but at the same time i cannot consume strong allophatic medicines much......the more i consume the more i get weak which makes me vulnerable to many other diseases viz, gastric, piles UTI etc....moreover, I'm having stickiness in my throat and my mouth taste it related to kidney stone or is it because of some other disease? And please suggest some medicine to help me pass the stone from my kidney yet quite mild and doesn't affect my health....
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not related to kidney stones Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to healthcare magic. I reviewed your quiery.. altered taste might not be related to kidney stones, presence of coating in the mouth might alter the taste and even cause the stickiness.. The best solution is to use mouthwash two times a day atleast, it improves your taste sensation.. it is advised to take vitamin c and b6 rich foods like citrous fruits, vegetables etc. Vitamin A supplementation is advised, it is rich in fish. Renal stones, if smaller in size, then take lot of water - atleast 3 to 4 litres per day if you dont have any other restrictions.. Consult your doctor and take syrups containing electrolytes such as potassium salts which helps to contain the size of renal stones.. but this should be avoided if you have any signs of renal disease Thanks
Follow-up: What is the alternative treatment for chronic UTI and recurring kidney stones? 6 hours later
Hi doctor! Thanks for your answer...actually i would like to ask more questions that i used to take raw turmeric juice for my gastritis which is very effective but i would like to know wheter it is good or bad for kidney stone.....and can u please suggest some foods which are not good for kidney stone?
Answered by Dr. Pratap VGM 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: Raw turmeric can be used Detailed Answer: Dear sir Welcome to healthcare magic I reviewed your quiery, raw turmeric juice can be taken Secondly kidney stones can be made up of Phosphates Urea Calcium Uric acid The type of stones can be confirmed by knowing the echo structure by ultrasound scans You need take the foods in small quantity containing these above mentioned. The food needs to be taken in small quantities are 1. Tomatoes 2. High animal protein sources such as chicken and mutton, 3. Flurinated tap water 4. Grape juice and XXXXXXX juice. 5. Large doses of oral calcium supplemetation, and vitamin c supplementation like citrous fruits 6. Avoid carbonised drinks 7. Avoid sodium rich foods Hope this information is helpful Thanks