What is the alternative for kamillosan for hip bath?
User rating for this question
HI i need something like kamillosan from germany for an Hip Bath. i had an abscess and i need to do this hipbath. I know kamillosan is not available in Australia but is there anything like that? Thanks in advanced.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Antiseptic lotions help Detailed Answer: Hi, I presume that you have perianal abscess and you are prescribed Sitz baths (not Hip bath). Kamillosan has lanolin and chamomile extracts which are moisturirzer and antiseptic properties. I suggest you can go to any pharmacy / store and ask the pharmacist to help find a solution which has Lanolin plus Chamomile. It would be difficult to suggest a brand name in Australia. By the way we suggest any antiseptic lotion to be put in the sitz bath tray like DETTOL. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- What causes weak hips
- What causes hip spasms
- Glass of wine with antibiotics
- Dizzy spells after tooth extraction
- What is the alternative for kamillosan for hip bath
- Headaches and dizziness weeks after tooth extraction
- Antibiotics levofloxacin how long works
- Headache woo dizziness after tooth extraction
- Extremely dizzy after painting
- Gentamicin sulfate antibiotic fish medicine
- What makes hips hurt
- 4 nutrients better than antidepressants
- What is hip apsis
- Antibiotics for uti while pregnant
- Dizzy spelss after exercising normal