What is the alternative for kamillosan for hip bath?
User rating for this question
HI i need something like kamillosan from germany for an Hip Bath. i had an abscess and i need to do this hipbath. I know kamillosan is not available in Australia but is there anything like that? Thanks in advanced.
Posted Wed, 5 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Antiseptic lotions help Detailed Answer: Hi, I presume that you have perianal abscess and you are prescribed Sitz baths (not Hip bath). Kamillosan has lanolin and chamomile extracts which are moisturirzer and antiseptic properties. I suggest you can go to any pharmacy / store and ask the pharmacist to help find a solution which has Lanolin plus Chamomile. It would be difficult to suggest a brand name in Australia. By the way we suggest any antiseptic lotion to be put in the sitz bath tray like DETTOL. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- What causes weak hips
- What causes hip spasms
- What is the alternative for kamillosan for hip bath
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of augmentin?
- Is chills a side effect of amlodipine/atorvastatin?
- Is dizziness a side effect of amlodipine/valsartan?
- Bump in stomach during sit ups
- Is general body swelling a side effect of cefdinir?
- What makes hips hurt
- Is decreased appetite a side effect of balsalazide?
- Duromine small sore bumps throat
- What is hip apsis
- Vaginal bump during pregnancy
- Vulva varicose bump during pregnancy
- Headache earache and bump above ear