What is the alternate SSRI for celexa?

I am trying to fjnd alternative SSRIs to celexa as it seems to be ineffective at 20 mg. I am 75 years old and realize thar 20 mg is considered maximum dose at my age.
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I will like to tell you that you can consider drug duloxetine as it will be beneficial both in depression and in fibromyalgia as you have mentioned in your history . But that decision needs to be taken by your treating doctor if he wants to introce that and in which dosage as we cannot prescribe you medicines on this site . We can only advise the best drugs for you . Take care. Dr. Shruti