What is the action of vicodin es?
User rating for this question
What is the onset of action of vicodin es?
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: Vicodin es can be taken after 4-6 hours Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. The action of vicodin es (hydrocodone) lasts for about 4-6 hours. So, the next dose can be taken after a duration of 4-6 hours after the last dose. Since you consumed wine, which may make its effect last longer, you may take the next dose after 6 hours. Also, you should not take more than five tablets in a day. I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
People also viewed
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of vicodin es?
- Is hives a side effect of vicodin es?
- What is the action of vicodin es
- Infantile nephritis causes
- Dull ache around beltline in men
- Is wheezing a side effect of vicodin es?
- Body ache headache before period
- Treatment and cure for Infantile nephritis
- Inflammatory alopecia causes
- Is fever with or without chills a side effect of vicodin es?
- Fever and cough with belly ache
- Below normal temperature and body aches
- Diagnosis of Intracranial hypertension
- Whats belly and side ach
- Drugs/medication for Intracranial hypotension