What is paranoid bipolar?

definition of paranoid bipolar:
A retro respect dianosis by my psych. I am 68 years old. In those days they were just fits

Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Bipolar Disorder
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 52 minutes later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
The term "Paranoid Bipolar" is not in any known usage.
The closest term that I can think of that vaguely matches the asked term is "Schizoaffective disorder, Bipolar type" in which there are symptoms of schizophrenia along with bipolar presentation of mood- depression and mania one after other.
However it is not associated with "fits". Seizures are a completely different diagnosis.
However some drugs are used commonly for bipolar mood disorder and seizure disorder as well.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In case you don’t need any further clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer and review it if possible.
In case if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you a good health!