What is meant by aortic valve opening, rv dimensions asn and rv thickness?

Cardiologist, Interventional
Question
I HAVE JUST HAD A ECHO AND IT SAYS AORTIC VALVE OPENING AS N RV DIMENSIONDS ASN AND RV THICKNESS AS N, WHAT DOES IT MEAN SECONDLY ON TMT IT IS WRITTEN ASHZST CHANGES SEEN LEAD2 3 AVF V4-V6 STAGE 2 HZST SEEN1.5-2.0 IN THE SAME LEADS. R WAVE IS NILL,ARRHYTHAMIA NIL WHAT DOES IT INDICATE CHANGES REVERTED TO BASAL PATTERN AFTER 4 MINTES OF RECOVERY PERIOD.NOW WHAT SHOULD I D TO CONFIRM IF THEREIS ANY BLOCAKAGE.--------XXXXXX
Posted Wed, 17 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXX

I am sorry your query is ambiguous. I am not sure about your Echo report. In all likelihood, it may mean Normal, but I would say that would be my own interpretation.

Best would be to ask the person who did the report though I would not see any other possibility.

About your TMT I am bit confused, what is the overall impression made by doctor as to its POSITIVE or NEGATIVE TMT?

Please write the details or scan and upload all the pages of TMT and the Echo and I should be able to advice you further. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.

Awaiting your response.

Follow-up: What is meant by aortic valve opening, rv dimensions asn and rv thickness? 49 minutes later
i am unable to upload at this site.kindly give your e mail so i can send the report

XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 5 hours later
Hello XXXXXX

I did go through the reports. If you don't have any symptoms usually and during test you should undergo CT coronary angiogram. If have any chest pain, then you should undergo conventional angiogram.

I do not think there is a need to resend the reports as I have seen them here. However, if you wish to send the reports in future you can mail me at YYYY@YYYY with subject as "Attention to Dr. Prabhakar Koregol".