What is libotryp xl 25 mg used for and what are its side effects?
User rating for this question
What is libotryp xl 25 mg used for? What r its side effects? How is different from libotryp?
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: They are a same drug with different delivery syste Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Libotryp is chlordiazepoxide. By itself its a long acting bnzodiazepine. Libotryp XL is still a further extended release preparation of chlordiazepoxide. Its used for anxiety disorder or insomnia or for alcohol detoxification. Sedation is the main side effect if taken in excess dosage. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
People also viewed
- Side effect libotryp xl tablet
- What is libotryp xl 25 wiki
- Swollen red lump on breast
- What are the side effects of libotryp ds
- Side effect of libotryp xl 25
- Drugs/medication for strongyloidiasis
- Drugs/medication for actinic keratosis
- Time-lapse pregnancy breasts
- Drugs/medication for cholestasis
- Tingling breasts pregnancy
- Drugs/medication for gastro-intestinal diseases
- Sudden onset breast lump pain
- Side effects of libotryp xl
- Drugs/medication for silicosis
- Breath check capsules