What is libotryp xl 25 mg used for and what are its side effects?
User rating for this question
What is libotryp xl 25 mg used for? What r its side effects? How is different from libotryp?
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: They are a same drug with different delivery syste Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Libotryp is chlordiazepoxide. By itself its a long acting bnzodiazepine. Libotryp XL is still a further extended release preparation of chlordiazepoxide. Its used for anxiety disorder or insomnia or for alcohol detoxification. Sedation is the main side effect if taken in excess dosage. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
People also viewed
- Side effect libotryp xl tablet
- Thickening of testicle skin
- What is libotryp xl 25 wiki
- Skin tas vagina vestibule
- What are the side effects of libotryp ds
- Side effect of libotryp xl 25
- How to deal with angry people in healthcare
- Skin tags on tounge
- Skin tag on tonsil
- Cryin for no reason n so angry and worthless
- White skin tags on tongue
- Why do people masterbabte when there angry
- Side effects of libotryp xl
- Mood swings, angry all the time just want scream
- Lightheaded when angry