What is causing the pain in feet?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
The last few days my feet are hurting me. And gets the contracts are yet to begin.
Pain is not yet dead sleep.
Posted Tue, 27 Nov 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 14 minutes later
Pain in the feet in a young man like you is mostly due to a muscle strain or positional anomaly or flat feet.
A direct examination will help in proper diagnosis. To help decrease your symptoms, you can start taking tylenol double strength twice daily after meals. Improvising your body posture and doing light exercises like aerobics will help in maintaining the muscle tone.
Pay careful attention to selecting the correct running shoe based upon the foot type (flexible pronator vs. rigid supinator). This is extremely important. In selected cases, shoe inserts (orthotics) may be necessary. The shoe inserts often permit patients to continue their routine activities.

You may need few physiotherapy sessions along with prescription anti inflammatory drugs after getting yourself examined from an Orthopedician.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.