What is causing pain in the side of chest and acid reflux?

Hi at least once a day i have pain & uneasiness in the left side of chest and it lasts for around half an hour. Rubbing my chest during pain gives me some relief and lots of gases come out through mouth. After that pain is gone I fell that my complete energy is finished and I feel totally lathargic. This pain is there since last 3 months, initially it used to happen once in four five days but now it has become a daily affair. During this pain I start sweating and it goes to left side of my head as well. Also I have a problem of acid reflux and gases as well. Please advise what it is this and what should i do as I have visited many doctors and everyone says it is anxiety and nothing else.
Posted Fri, 7 Dec 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

I have diligently gone through the details you have mentioned. I understand the difficulty you are facing. I will try to work on the questions that you have today, but I would like to know few more things as this would help me in suggesting you better. Was any investigations done for this? (ECG, stress test, cardiac enzymes etc.)

Looking forward for your reply