What is cause and treatment for Depersonalization disorder?
User rating for this question
what is dp/Dr (depersonalizatuon./derealization)?.... is there a way to treat/cure it?....
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 7 days later
Brief Answer: It is a mental disorder. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Depersonalization disorder occurs when a person persistently and repeatedly feels that things around him aren't real(observing yourself from outside the body). Feeling of depersonalization may be very disturbing and feel like losing a grip on reality and living in dream. It can be treated with Psychiatric counseling and medications like fluoxetine, clomipramine and clonazepam. Depersonalization and derealization refers to the same condition. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards.
People also viewed
- Is ice cubes bad for diabetics
- Diagnosis of depersonalization disorder
- Diagnosis of autonomic disorders
- What is cause and treatment for depersonalization disorder
- Depersonalization disorder causes
- Crying daily bad health
- Diagnosis of autoimmune arthritis
- Diagnosis of multiple personality disorder
- Diagnosis of prolactin disorders
- Bad taste in moouth oviarian cyst
- Severe depersonalization disorder treatments magic mushroom
- Bad effect of melanorm creme
- Diagnosis of superficial fibrosis
- Speed up bad cough
- Treatment and cure for depersonalization disorder