What is cause and treatment for Depersonalization disorder?
User rating for this question
what is dp/Dr (depersonalizatuon./derealization)?.... is there a way to treat/cure it?....
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 7 days later
Brief Answer: It is a mental disorder. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Depersonalization disorder occurs when a person persistently and repeatedly feels that things around him aren't real(observing yourself from outside the body). Feeling of depersonalization may be very disturbing and feel like losing a grip on reality and living in dream. It can be treated with Psychiatric counseling and medications like fluoxetine, clomipramine and clonazepam. Depersonalization and derealization refers to the same condition. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards.
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of depersonalization disorder
- Red scalded looking feet
- Red skin rash with whiteheads in children
- Severe depersonalization disorder treatments magic mushroom
- Red sore eye with puss
- Pulsating noise and sensation in head when i lay down and close my eyes
- Drugs/medication for endometrioma
- Drugs/medication for gilbert's disease
- Rash on underside of scrotum lt plz help
- Drugs/medication for reflex tachycardia
- Drugs/medication for recurrent depressive disorder
- What is cause and treatment for depersonalization disorder
- Drugs/medication for hepatic tumor
- Depersonalization disorder causes
- Treatment and cure for depersonalization disorder