What is angiography ?

about angiography
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Gopi A 23 hours later

The ECHO done shows a suspicion of a hole in the heart. It needs to confirmed by getting a TEE(transesophageal ECHO).

The medication that has been prescribed to you is not for the heart.

If the hole is confirmed depending on the size of the hole a decision needs to be taken whether it should be closed or not.

Hope this answers your query. In case of any doubts, I am available for the follow ups.

Dr. Gopi
Follow-up: What is angiography ? 47 hours later
Thanks Doctor but he has prescribe that tablet for 15 days Should we start that treatment do you suggest any doctor near bhopal about tee they told us would be done after the 15 days of that course
Answered by Dr. Gopi A 21 hours later

Thank you for writing back.

I am not sure for what the doctor has prescribed Inderal. Sometimes it may be for anxiety.

I am not in a position to advise regarding the need for tablet but it has no effect on the hole in the heart.

You can get the TEE done at XXXXXXX hospital in Bhopal with Dr. R. K. XXXXXXX His contact number is 0000. You can call him to fix an appointment.

You can get further details on this link, WWW.WWWW.WW
Dr. A. Gopi