What is an oval pill with imprint A 333 on one side?
User rating for this question
I found a pill in my husbands drawer with the imprint A 333 on one side and blank on the other, oval shape and white color. I cannot find anywhere online what it is. Could you please help me figure out what this pill is?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Related Disease & Conditions
Other Questions to read
- What is the best treatment for constipation and small tender like hemorrhoid coming out of anus?
- What could be the soft lumps on head of child that moves when pressed?
- Does enlarged lymph node below left ear cause pulsing sound in left ear?
- Can I have sex while taking gynaset?
- Should I be concerned for renal cysts along with abdominal pain and frequent urination?