What is an oval pill with imprint A 333 on one side?
User rating for this question
I found a pill in my husbands drawer with the imprint A 333 on one side and blank on the other, oval shape and white color. I cannot find anywhere online what it is. Could you please help me figure out what this pill is?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
People also viewed
- Pills with no imprints
- Severely dry wrinkled skin on glans
- What is the pill wit riso imprint on it
- Severe pain t4 radiates to l side
- Severe pms vomiting
- Severe pain going toilet during pregnancy
- Can mucinex dm cure expectoration ?
- Can i take effexor xr for vulvodynia?
- White oval pill m358 one side
- White oblong pill no imprint
- Will premarin treat hypoestrogenism?
- Will cenestin treat hypoestrogenism?
- Can xylocaine jelly cure hemorrhoids?
- White pill with no imprint
- Severe hay fever tonsillitis