What is an oval pill with imprint A 333 on one side?
User rating for this question
I found a pill in my husbands drawer with the imprint A 333 on one side and blank on the other, oval shape and white color. I cannot find anywhere online what it is. Could you please help me figure out what this pill is?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
People also viewed
- Pills with no imprints
- What is the pill wit riso imprint on it
- Ovary pain bleeding between periods
- Brown sludge between periods
- What happens if u take 30 tablets of combiflam
- Solpadol 30 500mg overdose
- If i took 30 valium how long will it stay in my system?
- Brown discharge between toes
- Microgynon 30 side effects itching
- White oval pill m358 one side
- 30 mg zopiclone overdose
- Heart fluttering between breasts
- White oblong pill no imprint
- Red line between eye brows
- White pill with no imprint