What is an oval pill with imprint A 333 on one side?
User rating for this question
I found a pill in my husbands drawer with the imprint A 333 on one side and blank on the other, oval shape and white color. I cannot find anywhere online what it is. Could you please help me figure out what this pill is?
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
People also viewed
- Pills with no imprints
- Is stomach cramps or painblue or blue-purple color of skin a side effect of azo-standard?
- What is the pill wit riso imprint on it
- What are the side effects of chlorpheniramine, guaifenesin, hydrocodone, pseudoephedrine?
- Is swelling of the feet or lower legs a side effect of efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir?
- Is yellow eyes or skinabdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness a side effect of cefixime?
- What causes late periods inspite of negative pregnancy test
- Suggest treatment for vertigo inspite of using medicines
- Is tic-like movements of the head, face, mouth, and neck a side effect of invega sustenna?
- How to deal with runny and congested nose
- Does stress cause delay in periods
- What causes recurrent fever in children
- White oval pill m358 one side
- White oblong pill no imprint
- White pill with no imprint