What is albendazole drug used for?

Sep 2013

I was give a hosptail prescription drug name albendazole what is that drug and what is it for??
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 1 minute later
Hello, Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum. Albendzole is a very good drug for many types of worm infestation. Good for parasites. GOOD LUCK. Dr. HET
Follow-up: What is albendazole drug used for? 3 minutes later
So could be the cause of my tummy playing up??
Answered by Dr. Het Ram Bishnoi 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Side effect of albendazole. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Albendazole can cause epigastric discomfort but it short lived. XXXXXXX diarrhea is not a common side effect.Mild diarrhea only one or two , may be. Hope I cleared your doubt, if you have more query , you can ask in follow up. Good luck. Dr. HET