What is a white lump on the labia minor?

I have a white lump with a black in the center it is located on the labia minor on the right side near the top. I am very concerned & am seeing a dr. next week, but wanted an opinion because I am so nervous about. I have had lump for a few years & it has gotten bigger. I have shone it to my dermatologist a few times. She said it was a tag or a cyst. I am a snow bird in Az and am seeing another dr next week-am worried about cancer. What do you think? Thanks
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 50 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follicular Cyst Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. The mentioned white lump with black center is usually a cyst. It might be painful on pressing. The black at the center is opening of the cyst. Cause of cyst may be the infection in gland present in labia majora. There is no need to be worry about cancer. I advise you to remove it surgically if it is causing any discomfort. You can consult you OBS/GYN next week for better opinion after clinical examination. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.