What is a natural supplement for neuropthy of the hands and feet?

I have cemoinduced neuropthy of the hands and feet What is a good natural supplement that I can take
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 47 minutes later
Brief Answer: Amla and many others Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX In case of neuropathy, you can try the herbal and non-herbal natural supplements. Among non-herbal supplements, vitamin E, glutamine and acetyl-L-carnitine are usually recommended. These are easily available over-the-counter at most pharmacies. Among herbal supplements, amla is shown in some studies to be effective in neuropathies especially diabetic neuropathy. I think it should work for chemo-induced neuropathy as well. It is a fruit and is available freely in India. It can be taken as a recipe. It is also available as tablet or powdered formulations by some ayurvedic companies like XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Ayurveda. XXXXXXX Rasayana can also be used to strengthen the nervous system. Hope it helps. Dr Vaishalee