What is a brown short stringy thing after using the restroom?
User rating for this question
I went to the restroom, and when i was done i saw a brown short stringy looking thing. What could this be?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: round worm Detailed Answer: Hi, It is possibly a dead round worm. Round worms are pretty common parasites that live in the intestines. Off course, I wouldn't be able to confirm it without microscope. You need not be concerned though. I would urge you to visit a local doctor and start medicines for deworming. I prescribe albendazole tablets in such cases. Also it is important to wash hands before eating and after using the rest room to prevent reinfestation. Hope this helps. Regards, Dr Rajkishori.
People also viewed
- What doctor would remove sweat glands
- Hair loss doctor rathinavel
- Doctor refused stiches on head wound
- Getting dizzy after using the restroom
- Medical gyno male doctor
- Vagina makes squelching noises
- Brown stringy things and mucus in stool
- Very dizzy after using the restroom
- Stomach pain after using restroom
- Brown stringy thing in stool
- Viruses that make nodes swollen for months
- Lazy heart doctor said
- What does sulfur to in white magic
- Why does tuna make pee smell
- Neosporin makes road rash worse