What is a brown short stringy thing after using the restroom?
User rating for this question
I went to the restroom, and when i was done i saw a brown short stringy looking thing. What could this be?
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajkishori Godhi 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: round worm Detailed Answer: Hi, It is possibly a dead round worm. Round worms are pretty common parasites that live in the intestines. Off course, I wouldn't be able to confirm it without microscope. You need not be concerned though. I would urge you to visit a local doctor and start medicines for deworming. I prescribe albendazole tablets in such cases. Also it is important to wash hands before eating and after using the rest room to prevent reinfestation. Hope this helps. Regards, Dr Rajkishori.
People also viewed
- Getting dizzy after using the restroom
- Lump in neck and pain in groin
- Always feel tired and angry whatvwrong
- Brown stringy things and mucus in stool
- Brown stringy thing in stool
- Stomach pain after using restroom
- Right parietal occipital venous angioma
- Throbbing left side of groin
- Stitch in groin left side
- Spitting up blood and anesthesia
- Uti and seizures with cavernous angioma
- Swelling of left groin when pregnant
- Very dizzy after using the restroom
- Multiple lumps in groin area
- Sprained ankle foot falls asleep