What happens when suffering from eptopic ventricular heart beats during pregnancy?

I have been diagnosed with eptopic ventricular heart beats. I am pregnant and they are now considerably worse. The doctors tell me that if I feel a contiual burst of them (a lot in a row) then I should be concerned. Should I be? And why are is it worse if it's continual than every now and again?
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Madam, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I will like to tell you that your doctor has rightly warned you , there is a fear of ventricular arrythmias and tachycardia . Since pregnancy leads to hyperdynamic circulation it can get aggravated when you are pregnant . I will advise you to get yourself evaluated by a cardiologist and get an ECG and 2 D Echo done so that cause can be found out and then accordingly treatment can be planned if required . Take care. Dr. Shruti