What happens if i missed to take a Vitamin dose on time?

May 2014

Help tool one a day complete vitmins a d 1000.vit c at 12 noon and forgot and now its 1030 pm i took my first prenatal vitamin .. Whats goona happen ? Should i to ER
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for writing in to us. Please do not worry you will be fine. Please send me detailed information on the vitamins you have been given and the dose schedule. If you missed a dose then you can take the next dose as per schedule. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek