What fruits and vegetables help over come the adverse effect of masturbation?

Question
please tell what fruits and vegitable i eat to over come adverse effect of masturbation
Posted Thu, 19 Dec 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: No proven diet Detailed Answer: Hi, There is no proven diet that helps overcome masturbation. It is the will power along with certain behavioural changes that gets rid of it. You can depend on legumes, lean protein, fish and egg white. Along with this you should engage time in building muscle mass in the body that may divert the mind. This helps you concentrate on muscle than masturbation. You will feel good on those days when you concentrate on muscle of your body. Gradually you quit the menace of masturbation.

Follow-up: What fruits and vegetables help over come the adverse effect of masturbation? 12 minutes later
sir , i have ance ,hair fall ,and huge back pain if mong dal regurly will that help tell me what kind of fruits will help me. also please tell me what more adverse effect excess masturbation have will my sexul capability will loss or i will be impotent for ever

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: No fears Detailed Answer: Oranges, Banana and any Potassium rich foods help you. Let me be very clear and I had told many of my patients in my practice that there are no adverse effects with masturbation. However excess masturbation can kill a lot of your productive time. Suppose you are a student it will kill learning period, an employee may lose his working hours thinking about it. The other problem is guilt. There is no point in feeling guilty about masturbation in a married person. It actually helps the person know what kind of sexual stimulus he has. He can share with his partner and enjoy good sexual life. For an unmarried person will not lose any sexual power. They can father a child like any person who did not masturbate at all. Let me tell you that 99% of men masturbate regularly. So there are hardly any person who does not masturbate. I am not sure about moong dal if it helps acne or hair fall. There is no good evidence backing it. Moong dal is very good for health. Hope this is clear.

Follow-up: What fruits and vegetables help over come the adverse effect of masturbation? 4 hours later
BUT sir i have a huge back pain when ever i masturb in college daYS I USUSALLY MASTURB EVERY DAY NOW THE FREQUENCY HAS COME DOWN BUT I HAVE BECOME DUAL AND GET A HUGE BACK PAIN PLEASE TELL ME WHY

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 19 hours later
Brief Answer: muscles on the back are small and weak Detailed Answer: You shud speak to physiotherapist about strength ening back muscles. You shud exercise regularly. There is definitely no connection established between masturbation and back pain. Check the position that you masturbate.