What foods should I avoid to prevent formation of pus? Am breastfeeding

Question
What foods should I not eat to avoid pus formation.
Can I do without drinking milk(which I believe causes pus formation) since I am breastfeeding too?
Posted Fri, 7 Sep 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 34 minutes later
Hello
As such there is no specific food which should be avoided in the pus formation any where in the body.However it is said that one should consume more citrus fruits as they contain VIT C.

HIDRADENITIS SUPPURATIVA ( HS ) is an autoimmune illness and people that have HS often have other autoimmune illnesses. 
It is said that a gluten free and milk free diet helps  people suffering from HS.

If you don't have any other auto immune disease then there is no problem in consuming milk as there is no evidence which suggests that drinking milk promotes pus formation.

I hope to have addressed your concern however you may revert to me for any other query.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: What foods should I avoid to prevent formation of pus? Am breastfeeding 46 hours later
Is it true that drinking milk will help me make more milk for my baby?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello
What matters is the nutrition being taken by you and that includes milk also.
Take a proper diet consisting of XXXXXXX vegetables,fresh fruits,dry fruits,chicken,fish,eggs etc.
Thanks

Follow-up: What foods should I avoid to prevent formation of pus? Am breastfeeding 11 hours later
Thank you for clearing my doubts. :)

Hello
You are most welcome to ask any query any time.
Thanks