What food should I avoid for mild alteration in SGPT levels?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Hello, I am 25 years women. My S.G.P.T is high i.e 44. It has increased due to antibiotics/anti inflammatory I took for injury. Kindly advice food to be consumed and food that should be strictly avoided. Also level of exertion or exercises I can continue.
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: No modifications in diet required Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing in. Your SGPT is not grossly altered. Your other reports are within normal limits. Mild alteration of enzymes can be due to medications. However the alteration is mild and will return back to normal. I would suggest a short course of liver tonics comprising of ornithine compounds for a period of 3 weeks. The diet should be the routine one which you otherwise take. There is no need for much modifications.(preferably a diet rich in proteins and moderate on carbohydrates and fats) i hope this answers your query. Regards