What food must be taken to improve sex life?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi Can you guys suggest me do's and don'ts for having a healthy and large penis.I am a vegetarian and could you suggest me good food items to improve my sex life?
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. Most sensitive portion of the vagina present at the entry level: initial 1-2 inch. So satisfaction female partner is not dependent on penile length only. It is also dependent on emotional attachment. There is wide variation in length of penis among different individual. It can vary between 4 and 9 inch in erect state among different individual according to some studies. So, never compare size of penis with others (friends or porn stars). Like people have different height so true is for penile length. So there is point for worrying, if size of penis is between 4 and 9 inch. Scientifically there is no molecule proven to increase penile length although you can found many products in market for this, but there is no scientific data for efficacy of these products. Apart from that Jelque exercise (like milking exercise) help in many cases in few months. It is very effective and can increase penile length upto 1 inches in 6-12 month, if done regularly. You can find its video on Google search. It will not cost you, but effects are very good. Some of the do's and the don'ts for improving sexual health. Do: -Regular aerobic exercise for atleast 30 Min a day -Healthy diet: Milk and fruits in diet Don't: -Dont Sit in hot tubs – Your testicles hang outside your body because sperm like it cooler than 98.6°F. Body temperature and above can kill sperm. -Avoid Smoke – Smoking is associated with low sperm counts and a higher incidence of erection problem. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards, http://bit.ly/Dr-Ashish-Mittal