What food is best to abort a two week old pregnancy?

which is the best food to abort 2 week
pregnancy because my girl friend is pregnent
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
It is not possible to induce an abortion by any food substance.
If your girl friend's pregnancy test is positive and you want an abortion with medicines then there are kits for abortion available which you can get on a doctor's prescription. It is best to use these kits under the expert guidance of a gynaecologist as such kits are often associated with complications like excessive bleeding and incomplete abortion. You will have to search a gynaecologist near your place for guidance.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.