What else should I take with ibuprofen and neosporin for broken skin area due to cat?

I got in the muddle of a cat fight. Several broken skin area I washed it. Put neosporin on it and wrapped it Awoke this morning. It hurts and is a bit puffy I'm icing. Took ibuprofen and put my hand in a sling
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. you have done a good first aid. Two additional things are important. 1. Take tetanus and anti rabies vaccine. 2. Start some oral antibiotics as there are chances that the wound might be deeply contaminated. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you