What else can I give with tylenol medicine for my child suffering from fever?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Hello. I have a 5 year old male temp. 103, stomach hurts and not sweating. Seems fairly healthy otherwise. Had children's Tylenol approx. 5 hours ago.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Continue tylenol every 4 hours Detailed Answer: HI Thanks for writing to healthcare magic. If your kid is active and healthy otherwise, continue tylenol every 4 hours till fever settles. Give him oral liquids to drink . If fever persists and if stomach ache doesnt settle consult your local physician Wishing your kid speedy recovery Regards Dr Arun