What else can I do to protect myself against pregnancy while taking primolut to postpone periods?
User rating for this question
Hello, Im currently on my 7 day break from my pill diane 35 but i'll be taking Primolut from today to postpone my period until MOnday or Tuesday. How can I protect myself against pregnancy?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No need to worry Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. Diane 35 normally works by preventing ovulation(release of an egg). This practically means that there is no egg to be fertilized even if you were to have unprotected sex today. There is just no need to get worried about this just now. However, I will suggest that you consider using protection during sex. This will serve as a second check point against pregnancy and also help prevent STDs. I hope this helps. Please, soon after stopping primolut N, your periods will start within 2-3days and at this time you can get back on your regular Diane 35. I hope this addresses your query fully and provides ample information for you to act on. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. i wish you well. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Primolut nor to postpone the period
- What is zurig 80mg pill used for
- Taking primolut n for irregular periods chances of pregnancy
- Nuvaring and light periods
- What causes delayed periods after taking primolut
- Stopped logynon no period
- How to take regestrone or primolut n to postpone periods
- Teleact 80 mg what purpose
- Logynon taken in wrong order
- Taking logynon the wrong way round
- Logynon took wrong tablet
- How does 80mg duromine work
- Taking primolut for irregular period when will periods start
- Vision problems from asprin 81 mg
- Can 80mg of nicotine gum kill you