What does "widal test TH antibody titre at 320" indicate>?
User rating for this question
Vidal test th320 what regain
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: the TH value is insignificant Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I have gone through the uploaded reports. I am still not sure why was this test done. The Hemoglobin and PCV are low and indicates gross anemia. The widal test TH antibody titre is at 320. This is the only value that has raised. Rest of the 3 components of the test i.e. widal TO, AH and BH are nil. So this makes the test report insignificant. You need not do anything about it. You need to concentrate more on improving the anemia part now. Anemia profiling is appropriate step to understand the cause. Stool microscopy etc to evaluate the blood loss or other reasons for anemia. The treatment depends on the cause of anemia. Regards,
People also viewed
- Is cough a side effect of macrodantin?
- Is swelling a side effect of myfortic?
- What are the findings from the widal test
- Is dry mouth a side effect of melfiat?
- Is diarrhea a side effect of luvox cr?
- What is a significant titer for widal test
- Widal test done what does the finding indicate
- Is sore throat a side effect of luvox?
- How long do people live on catheters
- Widal test to 1160 th negative
- How did i catch c diversus
- Rabipur injection dose for cat nail scratch
- What does widal test th antibody titre at 320 indicate
- Infections caught from salivia
- Change in hcg levels cause yeast infection