What does white spots behind penis with red dots on penis head indicate?

Dear doctor, I had unprotected sex a last week , with I regret, I noticed that I got 3 white spots behind my penis and a few red dots on my penis head... what is that? Also my whole body is feeling itchy, is that all related?
Posted Fri, 14 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: They are not related bbut get checked for STDS Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear of these rashes that you noted after this sexual contact. The rashes would not likely not be related to the current symptoms of general body itches unless there is something more than you have not reported. However, you would need to do a complete testing for sexually transmissible diseases like syphilis, herpes, chlamydia, HIV, etc. This would be very important to establish the course and treat accordingly. I know you are not exactly proud of what happened. I will suggest that you always consider using protection during all sexual intercourses as a rule. For sure would not want to deal with the stress and troubling thoughts you have on your mind right now. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.