What does white discharge with particles from scrotum with breached skin mean?

My tetis discharges white fluid/ particles. The outer skin is broken. Having problems for sex
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 28 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
White discharge with particles from scrotum with breached skin indicates a serious infection where you have risk to your testes and maleness.
it can spill over in blood stream and may result in septicemia which is a life threatening situation.
You should send a gram stain and culture and sensitivity test of the discharge from scrotum, urine routine and culture, Complete blood counts, ESR, CRP and also get suitable antibiotics prescribed by a physician of your locality.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!