What does " vent rate is 71 BPM the PR interval 136 QRS 82 QT/QTc 412/447 P-R-T axes" mean?

I had an ECG done today. The vent rate is 71 BPM the PR interval 136 QRS 82 QT/QTc 412/447 P-R-T axes 56 43 28--the machine interpretation said NSR (which I can see--I know basic telemetry) but said interior infarct undeterminate age. Abnormal ECG. I've never had any cardiac symptoms.
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Every thing looks normal. Upload ECG report if pos Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your ventricular rate is very normal and you says that you have normal sinus rhythm. PR interval is 136 ms. QRS duration is 83 ms. QT/QTc and axes are normal. All the things in ECG are normal. Probably this may be due to error in reading by ECG machine. Because it is not a physician or human being to co-relate with clinical things. It just read the waves and interpret and give results based on already fed cutoff values of every peaks and depression in ECG waves. If your physician says, your ECG is OK, then nothing to be concerned about. Further you also XXXXXXX t have any cardiac symptoms. If possible upload the clear image of ECG here. So that interpretation will be easier. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.