What does these blood tests indicate?

i want you to explain to me my blood test (attached) and tell me if there are any bad signals which i need to take care of ?
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hyperlipidemia Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query There are a couple of issues in your blood tests which are off limits 1. Hyperlipidemia It means that your total cholesterol is above the normal limits and you will have to be on lipid lowering agents like rosuvastatin. You will also have to make some dietary modifications, do not consume food rich in fat like fried food, oily food, cheese, butter, etc. Engage in cardiovascular exercises atleast half an hour a day for 6 days a week. 2. Low Vit D levels Your Vit D levels are low which might be causing symptoms like easy fatigueability and muscular pains in you. Try to be outdoors for half an hour and also you will have to be put on Vit D supplements for a month Rest of the reports looks good and are within normal limits . I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards