What does the medical report indicate?

Hello DR My Age is 39 my medical reports indicate S.Typhi 'O' 1.160 S,Typhi 'H' 1.320
GAmma GT is 106 Neutrophils 80 Remarks Neutrophilia.

kindly advise

Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...need details.
Detailed answer...
For a proper advice on your reports and situation,I need to know what your symptoms are and since when?
Since when H PYLORI is present and how was it diagnosed?
Do you regularly consume alcohol?
Are you suffering from any hyperacidity and since when?
What are the complete medical reports regarding blood counts,liver function tests etc.
What medication have you received and since when?
Are you still on the medication and what are they?
Awaiting your reply so that we can proceed ahead with our discussion.
Follow-up: What does the medical report indicate? 28 minutes later
Hello Doctor ,

H pylori is dignose few month ago during examination of abdominal pain in riyadh and doctor advise me Meprozol 20mg capsul 2 time a day before meal , after seven days course i feel better .

now since last week i feel swelon on my both hands and foot specialy i cant band my fingers it appear on morning time and i feel relaxe when i cover my hand into a warm cloths .

now three day ago i feel pain in my thyrode and high fever plus chest conjuction i visit to doctor he prescribe few test which i already mention in my previous email now he advise me to take another test for clearification of Hypatites due to my GAMMA is increase he advise me i take his prescribe medication my fever is now under control my hands swelon is reduce which is more before i just want to known that my doctor dignosis is correct ya may be there is any mistake .

You have not answered my querries properly.
You did not disclose the entire medical report.
You did not disclose the medicines you were prescribed.
You have not written what your doctor has diagnosed.
Any way,let me proceed ahead.
S.typhi test is called as widal test and is carried out to detect the presence of typhoid.In fact the relevance of this test is very doubt ful.
WIDAL test is done from 7-14 days after the fever.WIDAL test done within 3 days of fever is useless.For proper diagnosis of typhoid,you must get a blood culture done.
GAMMA GT is generaly increased in people who consume regular alcohol,although it can be increased in other conditions also.
Get your complete liver profile done to look for values of serum bilirubin,SGOT and SGPT also.
Neutrophils 80 show some infection and could be due to your chest congestion.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck