What does the liver panel screen indicate?

HI I have recently prescribed a Doctor to check liver panel screen but i couldn't understand the result so please make me understand what does that report says. I have attached the report please may have a look .
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: mildly elevated alkaline phosphatase Detailed Answer: Hi All test are normal except mildly elevated serum alkaline phosphatase Cause are numerous mainly bone and gall bladder disease and some drugs But interpretation is mainly on clinical history and examination which you have not submitted. I might be able to comment further if you can provide a brief history about your complaints and the reason why this test was ordered. Hope this will help If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate Dr XXXXXXX
Follow-up: What does the liver panel screen indicate? 45 minutes later
Hi I have been ordered by dermatologist for pimple problem he is going to prescribe some tretiva drugs so he asked me to go for the test. So far drug is concerned i haven't taken any drugs beside fat burner supplement and i m not experiencing any kind health related problem so far. I would like to know what is alkaline phosphate and why it is raised so high any problem in that m i going to face any serious kind health problem by this in near future.
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: no need to worry Detailed Answer: Alkaline phosphatase is a enzyme, present in many tissue and its level are increased in many minor and major illness. As I told, it can be increased in many problems, but if you don't have any disease, then it may be increased from minor bone diseases or due to vitamin D deficiency. You can check Vitamin D level in blood, and if decrease, take supplement of it. As such I am not very concerned. And with this report, you can continue with your pimple medicine including tretiva Dr Alok
Follow-up: What does the liver panel screen indicate? 34 hours later
Hi Is there any way to decrease the alkaline phosphate to its normal value? My hemoglobin level is 15.40 is there any way to increase I mean any special diet? As u said to check for vitamin D level but when I showed the report to my doctor then he didn't prescribe me to go for vitamin D checkup and I would like to say to you that I haven't faced any health related issues so far.
Answered by Dr. Alokkalyani 8 hours later
Brief Answer: no need to worry Detailed Answer: hi as I told you there is no need to do any intervention your Hb is normal, no need to take any medication for this if your physician is not willing to go for Vitamin D level, just take Vitamin D supplement once in a month which is very safe. even Vitamin D level is not required for that Hope this will help Dr Alok