What does the blood pressure reading indicate and what causes pressure in chest?

I felt pressure in my chest. I took a home blood pressure reading and the readings were 167/95;153/92;140/94; and 147/88. I take lipitor and vasotec, and I also took a 325 aspirin. Am I in danger?
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: yES - GO TO ER Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic You MUST GO THE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT - IMMEDIATELY Any pain at this setting / age should be investigated as HEART PAIN – UNLESS PROVED OTHERWISE – You need to be investigated for Coronary Artery Disease. In suspected heart attack, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE – if detected early, an attack may even be aborted / the amount of damage and complications can be reduced remarkably. The most important time is the first few hours. You SHOULD SEE YOUR DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... Better be safe than sorry - treated if a problem is found / Happy, if it turns out otherwise Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless