What does the FNAC report indicate?
User rating for this question
fnac report finds cytology is in favor of high grade invasive carcinoma; left breast lump. What does it mean and for are the treatment options. Lump is found of 1cm.
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Breast Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: cancer breast Detailed Answer: Hello Mr XXXXXXX according to the fnac report this is a highly malignant breast carcinoma. The treatment options are surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Depending on how far the cancer has spread, part or whole brwast will have to be removed. This will be followed by chemo/radiotherapy. Again depending on the grade of spread. Prognosis is difficult to say until surgery is done during which actual extent of cancer can determined.
People also viewed
- Fnac report indicates reactive lymphoid hyperplasia what do you advise
- Colonoscopy test results
- T11 compression fracture
- Done with fnac test what does my report says
- Bright red lump breast
- Breast bruising from fall
- What does the fnac report indicate
- Compression fracture t2
- Brown itchy bump on side of breast
- Nerve conduction test
- Pale coloured stool
- What is histiocytes in fnac report
- Are bowels loose with breast cancer
- Breast lump on breast plate
- Fnac test report timings