What does the FNAC report indicate?
User rating for this question
Hi Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Please find the attached FNAC report of my mother.
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Benign colloid goitre. Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'm, Hi! FNAC report of your mother is suggestive of benign nodules. In that case, you need not worry and need no action for the nodules per se. Regards!
Follow-up: What does the FNAC report indicate? 4 hours later
So, In future it won't affect to anything right. Why this colloid goitre got formed.
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 28 hours later
Brief Answer: Colloid nodules is the histology of thyroid Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'm, Hi! true , these colloid goitres or nodules do not cause much of a problem. As to why they are formed, this will require revision of the entire histology and physiology do thyroid gland. For your understanding this is the natural process, thyroid has a structure of colloid follicles which at times get bigger to become nodules. if nodules are apparent from outside that becomes the goitre. Regards!
People also viewed
- Severe right hydronephrosis
- Fnac report indicates reactive lymphoid hyperplasia what do you advise
- What does the fnac report indicate
- Hypothyroidism and hypertension
- Fnac test report timings
- Ghd growth hormone deficiency
- Latent hyperopia treatment
- Male hormone deficiency and dizziness
- Done with fnac test what does my report says
- Growth hormone deficiency iga nephropathy
- Hormone deficiency scared feeling
- What is histiocytes in fnac report
- Microgynon for hormone deficiency
- What is hydrops
- Pain from hydrosalpinx