What does the FNAC report indicate?
User rating for this question
Hi Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Please find the attached FNAC report of my mother.
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Benign colloid goitre. Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'm, Hi! FNAC report of your mother is suggestive of benign nodules. In that case, you need not worry and need no action for the nodules per se. Regards!
Follow-up: What does the FNAC report indicate? 4 hours later
So, In future it won't affect to anything right. Why this colloid goitre got formed.
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 28 hours later
Brief Answer: Colloid nodules is the histology of thyroid Detailed Answer: Dear Ma'm, Hi! true , these colloid goitres or nodules do not cause much of a problem. As to why they are formed, this will require revision of the entire histology and physiology do thyroid gland. For your understanding this is the natural process, thyroid has a structure of colloid follicles which at times get bigger to become nodules. if nodules are apparent from outside that becomes the goitre. Regards!
People also viewed
- Fnac report indicates reactive lymphoid hyperplasia what do you advise
- Mercazole hyperthyroidism
- Cough with bleach taste back of thoat
- Thyronorm sleepy
- Sore shoulder blade back right side
- Back shoulder blade pain relief
- What does the fnac report indicate
- Fnac test report timings
- Throid tsh 46
- Excess growth hormone and baby
- Done with fnac test what does my report says
- Remove black marks on back shoulders
- Effects of radioactive iodine smoking
- Back pains under rights holder blade
- What is histiocytes in fnac report