What does sudden vomiting, lower abdomen and back pain lead to?
User rating for this question
Hello, I have been throwing up all morning, (from a supposed hangover), and can't hold food down. I felt sudden back and lower abdomen pain, that was sharp and all over. It happened about 3 hours after the last time I threw up. This does not feel like a hangover, I threw up 6 times, and slept for 13 hours and still do not feel well.
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Acute pancreatitis is possible. Detailed Answer: Hello! Thank you for the query. Such symptoms after alcohol intake can be caused by gallstones or acute pancreas inflammation. If your abdomen is hard and tender, pancreas inflammation is most probable. Please do not ignore your symptoms and visit your doctor as soon as possible. Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions. Regards.
People also viewed
- Inflamed ovary back pain ivf
- Lower back pain swollen abdomen
- Stool pale coating
- Dry bowel movements
- Poisoning eye color mercury
- Lower back pain and abdomenal pains
- Can a back injury make nausea
- Steroid inhaler white spots back of throat
- Indigestion in back and shoulders
- Dosage of eldoper
- Sudden vomiting in 7th month pregnancy
- Stabbing pains lower right back when inhaling
- Lower abdomen and back pain
- Stomach paining sudden vomiting
- Lower back pain with diaherra and vomiting